All our products are covered by a 90-day warranty*, under normal use that respects care instructions indicated on the packaging of each product. If you no longer have the packaging, all the care instructions can be found on our website in the specific product description sheet.
Any product used in the non-respect of the rules indicated cannot be exchanged or refunded.
*Exceptions: Products in the “sensory tools” category are not covered by the 90-day warranty as they are intended for children with special needs. The applicable warranty is specific to the type of product, please consult the product description sheet to know more.
If your product is no longer covered by its initial warranty or if it is broken due to non-recommended use, we will be pleased to offer you our repair service. The cost of this service covers the refurbishment and forwarding of your product. If you would like more information about our repair service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if BULLE does an excellent quality control on its products, it is possible that some products may present a defect. If you notice a defect or a problem on a product upon reception, contact our customer service at email@example.com and we will gladly exchange it within 15 days of receiving your package. The return shipping costs are the responsibility of BULLE in the case of broken or defective goods. The item must be returned in accordance with the following steps and conditions.
Exchanges and refunds
We will be happy to exchange or refund any new item that meets the following criteria*:
- The item is returned within 15 days of receiving the package;
- The item is in its original packaging;
- The item is in its original condition and has not been used or cleaned;
*Exceptions: Gift cards and clearance items are not exchangeable nor refundable unless the bought item presents a defect, please consult the “defective product” section to know more. All the products sold in sell-off event are final sale.
BULLE will not allow exchanges or refunds for items that do not meet the above criteria.
Please note that original postage charges are non-refundable and return fees are your responsibility except in the case of a defective item or an item received that does not correspond to the item appearing on your invoice.
Steps to follow to proceed to a refund or exchange:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, specify if you wish to proceed to an exchange or a refund and attach picture of a proof of purchase and another picture of the product to return in order to show us the state of it. After we analyzed the pictures and accept the exchange of refund, we will provide you with a return authorization number.
- You must then send us the product in its original condition with its original packaging and be sure to include the return authorization number provided by a member of our team. The choice of the carrier is up to you.
- The product will then be inspected and refunded within 10 days of receipt. BULLE reserves the right to refuse a full refund if the returned item is incomplete or damaged.
Cancellation of an order
You can cancel an order within 12 hours of confirmation of purchase. To do so, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com to let us know. If the order has already been shipped and you still wish to cancel it, you can always return the items in accordance with the above procedure. The original shipping costs will not be refundable and the return costs will be at your charge.